Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant sleep, depression is Overwhelming.

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:54 AM
  • 6 Replies
No matter how hard I try, I can't get to sleep. I got out of a six year relationship in July. Laid off from work and moved back in with my mother. Soon after I'm kicked out because I tried to "save the day" when my mother and sister got into a heated argument. At the time I was dating someone and am now living with him and pregnant with his baby. My sister decides to leave and now I'm in this new town completely alone. I feel like nothing I've done has gone right. This entire year has by far been the worst. All I do is cry or get angry. I blame world but realize I've made my choices. I trying to convince myself that I should be with my ex even though put relationship had really ended by year three. I guess we both figured we couldn't do any better. I trying so hard to give my all to the person I'm with, but I can't. He's lied to me and has already cheated on me in more than one occasion. I'm jobless, careless and signed into a lease. I feel stuck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
matreshka
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

(((Hugs))) being pregnant had a lot to do with not being able to sleep well.  When I was pregnant with my first it was with a friend who turned into something more because we both rebounded from long term relationships.  I decided to end the relationship because it wasn't going to work.

If this guy is lying an d cheating you will never get over the depressiona and hurt and your child won't have a good role model. 

Leases can be hard but perhaps you can talk to the landlord that he stays on the lease and you get out, mention as much as you want about the situation, also ask him if he has another rental you could go to on your own to finish out the lease.

Trust me, It is hard going it alone when pregnant, but it gets so much better.  You will feel much better about yourself and will have the ability to be a great mom.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

i would get away from the men for a while and try to find a job so you can pay your lease. you dont need to be with someone who is cheating on you. you can make life better for yourself.

Lunatic6997
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Run...don't walk to the nearest exit and keep going...

Serenity7
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

AnayaFatima
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Quoting Serenity7:

((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

AnayaFatima
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Holding and being near my baby makes my depression go away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)