Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One Week Until Christmas Day!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 7 Replies

Are you ready? Are your kids excited?  Are you excited?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
matreshka
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I am almost ready. Just have to wrap more gifts and get jewelry boxes (the paper and cotton kind) for the stuff I made.  Plans are all set so we can see all sides of the family between xmas eve and xmas day.

I was going to make cookies or espresso brownies but not sure.

My 2 yr old doesn't quite understand what's going on but loves the decorations.  My 8 year old is stoked.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

im excited and the grandkids are excited. have to finish wrapping presents. wrapped 6 this morning.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I am not ready - coming way too fast.  I'm excited, but tired - it's turning into work.  It's hard on me. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I am ready, and DD is excited, but she will be with her dad for two weeks, so I'm not very excited lol

ever_grey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Christmas time is kind of a bad time of year. I do suffer from holiday blues, and being without my family is tremendously hard because they made the holidays so special for me. My grandfather was born on Christmas, my grandmother was born on the 28th, and then my mom was born on the second of January. It's a big boom---rather, it was a big boom...

I'm trying very hard to be excited and to do everything I possibly can to make Christmas special for my nephews and niece. I keep getting steam-rolled, however, by my sister-in-law who, instead of wanting to make Christmas a happy time to look back upon with fond memories, is only about herself. It's either, a) dropping everything and running off for days at a time to spend with her boytoy of the week, b) trying to one-up everything we do, or c) draining all the joy out of every little thing by making everyone miserable.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Yes, the whole house is getting excited. Friday is the last day of school before winter break. 

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Yes I am ready

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)