• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you? 12/18/2012

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
  • 20 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ever_grey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I'm feeling pretty bad. Trying my hardest not to come down with illness but I think I'm failing in a miserable way. I'm having some difficulty swallowing due to pain and inflammation of my throat---I'm just hoping it isn't strep again. Last year I got strep for the first time and had to wait so long for medical intervention that I was almost hospitalized.

matreshka
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Ovbiously see your doc when you can but maybe this article might help

http://www.saultnaturopath.com/remedies-for-strep-throat/

I find that cepocol spray helps alot when I have a non-strep sore throat.

Quoting ever_grey:

I'm feeling pretty bad. Trying my hardest not to come down with illness but I think I'm failing in a miserable way. I'm having some difficulty swallowing due to pain and inflammation of my throat---I'm just hoping it isn't strep again. Last year I got strep for the first time and had to wait so long for medical intervention that I was almost hospitalized.

matreshka
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Still frustrated with medicaid messing up my part D. I hope i dont run out of meds before this is fixed.

I have a ton of energy today and my depressive cycle has lifted.  There is always the fear though when I have this much energy I am starting a manic cycle.. I cleaned the house, been online, made 3 batches of soap, cleaned the kitchen, orgnaized a ride share to a memorial. 

A woman a bunch of us knew committed suicide, it was a shock.

shesliketx
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:17 PM
I'm okay today. First day on adderal so I'm jittery and anxious. Tonight my 3yo ds has a Christmas pageant, a bit nervous about going
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I am doing good

Tracys2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I did nothing yesterday but sleep and rest, and I feel soooo much better physically today. Yesterday, I was sure I was getting sick, but now I'm fine.

Talked to the pastor today and now feel stupid for a lot of silly things I said and failed to say. Stupid social anxiety! She's nice though, I think she doesn't really mind too much, I just have to stop my mind going over and over every mistake and telling myeslf how idiotic I am/was, which isn't enarly as easy as it should be.

shesliketx
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Quoting Tracys2:

I did nothing yesterday but sleep and rest, and I feel soooo much better physically today. Yesterday, I was sure I was getting sick, but now I'm fine.

Talked to the pastor today and now feel stupid for a lot of silly things I said and failed to say. Stupid social anxiety! She's nice though, I think she doesn't really mind too much, I just have to stop my mind going over and over every mistake and telling myeslf how idiotic I am/was, which isn't enarly as easy as it should be.

I think the hardest part about social anxiety for me is the constant replay of how things went and what I could have done differently and the possible outcomes ((HUGS))

iluvmybabe
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM

me too.

Quoting shesliketx:

I think the hardest part about social anxiety for me is the constant replay of how things went and what I could have done differently and the possible outcomes ((HUGS))

JansRainbow
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I am not doing well. My dad is now in a rehab/nursing home. He has had three heart attacks last week. So much damage done to his heart. Doctor says he has little time left. He is 89. He was up eating, had physical therapy & occupation therapy. I believe in miracles. Have many people praying for him.  I can't eat, not hungry. Do eat little something for breakfast. Force myself to do that. Lost 5 pounds in the last 10 days. Have a history of anorexia. My mom had cancer. My anorexia got worse at that time. My weight is the only thing I can control. Saw my therapist today. Talked about dad.  Good seccion. Don't see him for a couple weeks due to Christmas and New Years. I'll see how my weight is by then.

Tracys2
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Praying for you and your dad. I'm glad there's at least someone checking on you to make sure you're eating some and not losing too much weight. Hang in there!

Quoting JansRainbow:

I am not doing well. My dad is now in a rehab/nursing home. He has had three heart attacks last week. So much damage done to his heart. Doctor says he has little time left. He is 89. He was up eating, had physical therapy & occupation therapy. I believe in miracles. Have many people praying for him.  I can't eat, not hungry. Do eat little something for breakfast. Force myself to do that. Lost 5 pounds in the last 10 days. Have a history of anorexia. My mom had cancer. My anorexia got worse at that time. My weight is the only thing I can control. Saw my therapist today. Talked about dad.  Good seccion. Don't see him for a couple weeks due to Christmas and New Years. I'll see how my weight is by then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)