Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you? 1/1/2013

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

Happy New Year to everyone. Wishing you the brightest of blessings that this year will greatly surpass the last, that there will be joy, love, and peace.

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to discuss?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ever_grey
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

My "minor" crisis yesterday turned into a full-blown bawlbag episode. I'm not doing much better today.

matreshka
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm doing good today, got some cleaning done and am trying to stay energetic.

la-cosa-nostra
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Today I'm doing, eh, okay. Better than the last few weeks I guess.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jalex
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I'm ok despite the rainy weather and my sons diabetes numbers being all over the place.  Trying to do some yoga and stay busy.

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Not doing well, just keep putting the plastic face in front of family

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM

besides the side effects of coming off of the zoloft, I feel really good. I had the best new year's I've had in a long time, and now I'm just trying to get motivated to get some cleaning done lol

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM

still feeling somewhat depressed and having crying episodes. i think i am going to start back seeing a therapist. i have had some sickness in my life over the past two years and it has taken a toll on me and i need to learn how to live again.

ever_grey
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Had to go to the ER tonight. Work is... angry, to put things lightly. I put it off as long as I could. They wanted me to come in regardless of the fact the husband was taking me to the emergency room. I tried to work despite illness and chronic conditions... I tried.

Tracys2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM

You poor thing! I'm so sorry you are going through this and hope you got help and medicine so you can recover. I hate your work for you!

Quoting ever_grey:

Had to go to the ER tonight. Work is... angry, to put things lightly. I put it off as long as I could. They wanted me to come in regardless of the fact the husband was taking me to the emergency room. I tried to work despite illness and chronic conditions... I tried.

Tracys2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Not sure why I feel so bad today. Let down? Nobody on facebook? Just feel really annoying and useless and not-fitting-in today and don't want to face a whole nother year of it. Hoping tomorrow is a better day. The medication should have kicked in by now, thought it had, maybe something else is up. Very thankful there is school tomorrow, so I have a few minutes to myself to think and recover

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)