Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm a new member....

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

and I'm just stopping by to say hello :)    I am 46 and my life has had it's share of up's and down's like most.  Depression has ALWAYS been a big part of it.   I am in therapy now and it's now over a year and I am doing so much better.  I am very happy to get to know you all.

Tammie

PA, Mom of 3 adult children and 4 granddaughters, 1 in Heaven.  I am married 30 years. 

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lexismom90
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group. I am 22 and have been diagnosed as bi-polar which can be very interesting trying to handle. I have 1 daughter who just turned one on saturday. And I am 25.5 weeks pregnant with our little boy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! I'm glad you found a good therapist. I'm 41 and have a similar history, though my kids are much younger

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, as I am older too with issues.  Some day, maybe, I will be happy in life.  Glad you are finding happiness.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome to the group. my name is melissa and i am 47 years old. i have three grown children and five grandchildren with one on the way and one in heaven. i am bipolar type II. we are here to support you so jump in at anytime you feel like it.

matreshka
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome to the group!

flowrsgalore
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi.  I'm Michelle I've been in this group coming up I'd say on one year.  I like it i keep coming back.  Unfortunately I have been dealing with my social anxiety / mild depression for many years too.  I have never tried an actual therapist. I've sort of told myself this is the year I go see someone like a new years resolution. I have one daughter 4.5 years old.

JTMOM422
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Brenda and am 40. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I have a 4 year old dd and a   2 1/2 year old little boy with Autism. This group is wonderful. The ladies here have made me feel welcomed from the start. Welcome to the group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)