Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Why do they all think

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Why do CPS workers, police, teachers, therapists, doctors, all think they know more than you do?  Why do they get away with twisting someones words and only listening to half of what someone says?  And why is what they say gospel?  I just don't get it.  I am so sick of these people and how they operate.  And don't call them out and tell them they are sneaky, manipulative, twist peoples words, lie straight to your face - oh no, then you are really the crazy one and they don't want to talk to you.  Oh, and I love how they say "we understand how you feel" - no you don't you dumb ass!  Let someone put you through what you put them through.  Sad part about it is they get away with it without any repercussions, and one lies, the other swears to it.  Why is it some can do exactly what a person does, and they aren't wrong - only the person they are after?  Oooo - I get so sick of these people and pissed off is not even the word close enough to how I feel about all of them.  Thanks for letting me vent. 

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jazmyn1
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Sorry for whatever your going through and unfortuneatly ppl are just stupid and cps arnt consistant with anything from what ihear ive personally never had to deal with them....good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I'm not dealing with CPS directly, but indirectly.  And dont ever let them tell you that if case is unfounded it is sealed, etc cuz it isnt.  If u have a case against u, its on record till the child is 18 years old.  I called a CPS worker out on that little lie, and she told me I was right about that.  thanks for your thoughts

Quoting Jazmyn1:

Sorry for whatever your going through and unfortuneatly ppl are just stupid and cps arnt consistant with anything from what ihear ive personally never had to deal with them....good luck

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM

i understand your frustration. i have had the same experience with them.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I totally understand, I hae had sopme really bad  experiences.  Some people let the power go to their heads.  Unfortunately, its really hard to call them out on it or make complaints, but whatever agencies you are dealing with should have a complaint person that you can go to.

I was locked in a mental facility for 3 months straight once.  It was awful trying to get out.  Whenever I didn't want to follow orders for a valid reason I was labelled "non-compliant" with treatment.  I realized it was all a game so I played it their way to get out.

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

That's why they get away with everything - cuz if u don't play their game, u r wrong.  As far as complaint departments, they're all in it together so there is no point.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Sadly that is how they are. I feel sorry for anyone that has children services in their life cause cps makes a parents life hell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)