Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

What a relief!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I finally did it! I talked to the daycare provider and she can take our son part time! She can be flexible and take him as I need her to, so when I have more students and more classes he can go more days. I'm so happy that we can save so much money now that we don't need full time daycare and I'm even more happy that I don't need to find someone else and have to disrupt my kids. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM

what a huge weight lifted! that's awesome

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM

thats great erica!

flowrsgalore
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Oh that's great news!  I don't know how difficult this was for you to work out, but I'll say I have been unable to work up the gumption to figure out kid care.  I hope she holds true to her word & lets you keep on with the part time, not so specific schedule.  Take her up on it so she gets to know you & your child.  That's great news!

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Oh she's been our provider for 5 years. I was just needing to move from full time to part time and originally she couldn't do it, but now the kids she has schedules have changed and it will work out. She even has one of her regular part timers taking the full time slot so we can cut back starting next week! So happy it worked put and they can stay with her and we can save hundreds each month.

Quoting flowrsgalore:

Oh that's great news!  I don't know how difficult this was for you to work out, but I'll say I have been unable to work up the gumption to figure out kid care.  I hope she holds true to her word & lets you keep on with the part time, not so specific schedule.  Take her up on it so she gets to know you & your child.  That's great news!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Yay!! So happy for u!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Yay!

JansRainbow
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM

So glad things worked out for you. If we just be patient, things will work out in time.

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM

That's wonderful!!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Good!

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM

simple smileso happy for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)