Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i found another lump

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 8 Replies

i found another lump after 13 yrs. i 'm scared , i lost my mom to ovarian cancer she also had breast cancer

i come from a very very small family.. I really don't have a good support system.

contacted a dr to try to set up an appt . will see how long before i can get seen

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rhodaj
by rho on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I'm sorry hun. I hope they get you in quickly. We are always here for you to talk to. If you would like you can add me as a friend and I can give you my number and we can always chat

Jkia1boy
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I hope everything works out for you.... i have to go back to get a mamo in feb, so I'm nervous myself. We are going to get through this Mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LOVEBUG219
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I will pray for you- sorry-hope all goes well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM

oh my! i hope they can get you in soon. be sure to follow up with it so you can find out if anything is going on. good luck to you.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I'm sorry I hope that it goes well for you.

texgal4
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Thanks for all your well wishes and as they say from y'all lips to Gods ears

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:13 PM

HUGS!

JansRainbow
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I am sorry for what you are going through. A lump doesn't mean cancer. Get checked out from your doctor. You have a  family here. If you want to talk I am here for you, I had a mastectomy three years ago. I am doing fine. I worry about it coming back, but I put my faith in God and know he will take care of me. I will prayer for you, at church and Bible study.It's OK to pray to God too. Sending lots of hugs. Take care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)