Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 1/3/2012

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 20 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM

im not doing good today. my husband left to go back to ga and my heart is breaking.

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM
:( im sorry.

Quoting lyrick24:

im not doing good today. my husband left to go back to ga and my heart is breaking.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM

So sorry lyrick!

Doing better here

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Im good. Just.sleepy from insomnia and nightmares (side effect of new med).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I am doing good

3mom627
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I am not doing so great. Maybe I have post holiday syndrome. I just have the blah's. I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping. I didn't go to zumba today, just didn't feel like it. I really need to snap out of this. It's not good.

3MOM627

have a nice day

Tracys2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Hope you snap out. It was that way for a couple days for me, and better today. Exercise usually does help. GL!

Quoting 3mom627:

I am not doing so great. Maybe I have post holiday syndrome. I just have the blah's. I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping. I didn't go to zumba today, just didn't feel like it. I really need to snap out of this. It's not good.

Meg_the_Mermaid
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I'm having intense health issues and I'm scared. I'm seeing my doc in the morning, but I know that isn't the cure-all...until we figure out what's going on with me, I'm still going to be in pain and have all these weird and scary symptoms. I'm terrified it's a brain tumor or aneurysm or MS or something like that! We have no idea what's wrong with me for now though and it's causing so many issues in my life.

I'm also in the midst of leaving my husband. I'm in-between...like all of my and my daughter's stuff is still at my apartment that I share with him, but my daughter and I have been staying with my parents and sister for now. Which is an issue all in itself (my mom has mental disorders and is abusive and is a hoarder...this is a very unhealthy place for us to be). We just have nowhere else to go, other than a shelter and that terrifies me also. I just don't know what to do. I hate this in-between crap and indecisiveness.

I'm in pain, and scared, and worried, and stressed, and sad...I wish there were clearer answers for me.

shesliketx
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I'm anxious. I found a red spot on my breast (tmi) and I am very concerned. It wasn't there yesterday and it is odd looking. I'm going to make a dr appt in the morning for next week and go get it looked at.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Meg, it sounds like you have way too many tons of stuff going on at once. I hope you get answers and closure soon. That sort of thing drives me crazy.

Shelikestx, I hope it's nothing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN