Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stuffing myself UPDATE!!!

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:57 PM
  • 16 Replies
I lost 7lbs and was working out at least 1 1/2 hrs 6 days a week and eating right for two weeks then the gym was closed for the holidays kids sick got lazy and now its been at least a week since i went to the gym. I feel like a frickn loser fat pig I was doing so good! Now I sit here full and eating just cause. I hope I can get my butt to the gym tomorrow. Just venting HAPPY TO REPORT I ONLY GAINED BACK THREE OF THE SEVEN POUNDS I LOST SO IM NOT AS UPSET THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs! you can get back on track, I know it! don't be so hard on yourself

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It happens. It's easier to pick good habits back up then start from nowhere. In much the same position myself!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:53 AM

you can do it!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Don't be hard on yourself.  Stick to small goals and maybe develop an exercise routine for when you can't get to the gym.

sunshine1973127
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Be nice to yourself. We all fall once and a while. The good news is that you recognize it and can turn it around. Make the effort today. You can do it!

jalex
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Oh I am right there with you!  Tomorrow is a new day :)

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM

When you fall of the horse you get right back on again. Never give up. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I know It's not the same, but I'm sure there are some great power workouts you can do at home until things get back on track and on a normal schedule: )

JansRainbow
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Go back to the gym and starting exercising again. You know you can do it since you did it before. Start out with little goals. It's better to loose weight slowly, 1-2 pounds per week. Try fitting in exercise while at home. Maybe when the kids are napping or in school. Don't be hard on yourself. A new start to the new year.

Jazmyn1
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:53 PM
BUMP!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)