Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 1/8/2013

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM

doing good! the puppy is at work today, so I've gotten to play with her some, I just ate a delicious salad for lunch, and I'm doing good focusing on drinking more water and less sodas.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM

this morning my day started off pretty rough. i didnt feel good. i layed down and took another nap and when i woke up i felt better. i have been talking to my dil today and we have had a good time. no crying episodes so far today.

Debbie35
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Im doing ok today! I was a bit on the lazy side this morning but was able to kick into high gear before the kids got out of school....

angelgreen
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Im doing ok with my feelings today. But im extremly sick and running with fevers so i feel horrible and i just want to rest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JansRainbow
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Feeling depressed, anxiety, anger and mad. My sister was going to take me to U.C. Davis tomorrow to see a neurosurgeon for my leg and knee. Last Thursday she calls and says can't do it. Other things she had to do. One going to the mustang club. Then I find out she is coming on Thursday for things on the house. They are buying dad's house. She said they didn't have the money to travel uphere(northern California). They live in Bay Area. They have money for that. It is two hours from my place to Sacramento. She knew of this appoinment for three months. She promised she would take me. How can I ever trust her again? I can see if she had an emergency, but it wasn't. Thank God, my pastor will take me. There is a chance I could loose my leg..I lost my other one due to the same disease.38 1/2 years ago.Other sister could not doit she has taken a lot of time off on her job for dad(who is in nursing home)No other family here. I an hurt and angry. This is not the first time my family wasn't there for me. My therapist says not to have anything to do with them. I always end up getting hurt. My friends are my family. Anxious about appointment. I may be facing a great challenge. I know God is with me and whatever the out come, he will never leave my side, my family has, but I know he is there.

reindeer-c
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:57 AM

There is always something to talk about. I had a good day and decided to put all of the issues on the back burner today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN