Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

My crazy life

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 11 Replies
I am the mother of 4.I have been diagnosed with depression,anxiety, ptsd.I am now starting my second divorce to a narsissist.I have done everything right (for once) this time around.So why is he going and appling for a protection order on me?It was denied of course.That judge has granted me 5 protection oders on him.But wtf? Im so strwssed this is the begining of a nasty battle of custody.Aww.Any advise?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I wish I had some advice for you! My ex was/is a douche, but thankfully our divorce was very civil. Do you have a lawyer? Do you make sure any issues are documented? I guess my only advice would be to try to keep the kids out of it as much as possible. HUGS!

aprilmcgraw
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I do not yet have a lawyer.Im still trying to find a place to live.All the big issues are documented by the police dept. We live in a small town and there are only two judges here.We have been before both.In on case him getting 6months in jail for assulting me.The only thing he can really say bad about me is that I have depression.But I no he will try anything and everything.true or not.just so frusterating.
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Well, him trying to get an order and it being denied shows he is playing games. keep that in the forefront of your mind.  The court will see it too.  Try to build a good support system around you, friends, family, maybe a support group for wo,men going through divorce and us here online.

You mentioned he is a narcissist so he is never going to admit to any wrong-doing, he is going to try to deflect it back on you and anyone else he can.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

document everything that happens for your own records so that you can use that in court if you have to. good luck to you.

shesliketx
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this! This group is a wonderful support system!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilmcgraw
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Thanks ladies.
deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM

so sorry hun - u don't need his nonsense - sheesh!  Document, document, document..... It's a hard road, but u r stronger than you think or feel.  You can do this!  We're here for you.  Hugs.

cmissamy
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Document everything like others have said, if you have a digital tape recorder, tape everything he says to you, and take photos. Hugs to you mommie.

twistandshout
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Hello Aprilmcgraw, welcome to the group and we are glad to have you here.

I am really sorry that you and your children are going threw this. Sounds to me like if the judge denied him an oop the granted you one then he must be way out there. The best advice I can give you is document, document, document. Keep ya self out of any kind of trouble. Things are already in your favor. Please keep us updated and remember we are here for you to vent and maybe get some good advice. Good luck and Great big hugs to you and your children.group hug 

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN