Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year Not Off To A Good Start

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

I was hoping for a better year and a little relief from all the bad things and maybe give my mind amd my mentality a break for a change but no as always it starts off like it may actually be a better year and my crappy luck starts. I have had three deaths this week alone. Monday my Uncle died, Wednesday my Aunt died and then this morning a sweet young lady from our church family was killed in a car accident. I am so tired of death following me. This is only the second week of the new year and here we go. I have very little family left and I dont want to lose them or my friends. I can only hope the bad is getting out of the way early but if it follows it's normsl course ai sm in for another long year.

sad

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jazmyn1
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Hugs sorry to hear of your losses
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:40 AM

im sorry you are having to deal with all of this. hopefully things will turn around and you can have a good year. try to keep a positive attitude and do things that make you happy however small they may be.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I am really sorry for all your losses.  Maybe going to the memorial services will help you.  I always seem to have calamity follow me and one thing I learned is that I cannot control what happens aropund me but I can control how I deal.  You are allowed to be sad hurt angry, its part of the grieving process.

kim091069
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Thank you for you words of encouragment. Things are still not good as my hubby is eing a donkey to me aout everything I do ut I am dealing. I keep telling myself I am 6 years older and I am a grown woman so it is up to me to stand up or stand down!

kim091069
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:47 AM

thank you the hugs are still uch needed and greatly appreciated!!

kim091069
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. Things are still a little rocky okay a lot rocky but I am dealing with it. One would think I am use to things like this and look at this as being as good as it gets but I am not one to give up on finding peace and happiness. Maybe that is why I seem to always e disappointed but I have the love of my children, a roof over my head, clothes to wear and food to eat so I am going to make it!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I am very sorry for your losses. It is really hard to deal with all of that all at once.  Have you looked into a greif support group at all?

kim091069
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Yes, I have support but it seems like a waste when they keep leaving. Had another cousin pass just last week.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM

so sorry hun - hugs......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)