Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gotta get away

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM
  • 9 Replies
We came to Missouri for a better life but one other thing my dad lived here now come to find out he's a total junkie loser. It really makes me mad and i usually have good days till he makes me mad its like everything he says pisses me off and he lives just a few doors down. Nightmare!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:30 PM

i would distance myself from him as much as possible . he sounds like a toxic person and we dont need those people in our lives.

KVnC
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I am trying its just hard. Idk the area very well and my fiance's job is right across the street i think he should move bcuz he just gets disability anyways so he done have to be anywhere so he can live anywhere plus we got this place first. He's just ridiculous.
elwalters77
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I'm sorry it didn't work out like  you had hoped. Hugs.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Quoting elwalters77:

I'm sorry it didn't work out like  you had hoped. Hugs.

rhodaj
by rho on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Welcome to the group.

I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you had planned. It is hard to be some place that you don't know except the person that causes you problems. 

Hugs

KVnC
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Thanx everybody. It'll be alright I have my baby and my fiance. I'm happier w/o my dad :) Hoping to one pretty soon looking at places
matreshka
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Good Luck, its good you can rely on your fiance

Quoting KVnC:

Thanx everybody. It'll be alright I have my baby and my fiance. I'm happier w/o my dad :) Hoping to one pretty soon looking at places

KVnC
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Yeah he's the one who's really been there my family is really broken up unfortunately but my new family my fiance and daughter soon to be here are my life. I'm so anxious for her to be here :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)