Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Please say a prayer....tough time ***UPDATE in purple...Another update in pink

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 35 Replies

The new year is not starting so well. I have been very sick. I missed Christmas - got sick a couple days before. I was extremely sick to the point of fainting & had a seizure. On Christmas Eve I was back at the pharmacy for meds. I went to the doctor & he thought I had the flu - he said it had to run it's course. Long story short, I've still been really sick. So, I went back into the doc today. I now have a sinus infection & pneumonia. It's so hard being a single mother right now & feeling this lousy. I don't have any help & I still have to be Mom to two boys. Not easy at all to say the least. Please say a prayer for me for healing & strength to deal with my kids & all that comes with that - household duties,etc.

Thanks - hugs

So, I am done with the anit-biotic - feeling some better,  but most symptoms are still lingering.   Long story short I called my doctor back again & he just called in a refill.  He said if this doesn't work I'll have to go back in again.  This sickness is brutal & doesn't wanna leave.  It's really miserable & getting old - 5 weeks today since this whole thing started! 

Ugh! It's not going away. I went back to the doctor yesterday. Now, they're trying a few different meds for 4 days. If that doesn't work I have to go in for sinus films and chest xray. Not happy - really don't wanna do that. It's really getting old now - on top of everything else.....very hard!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daysfan2004
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

prayingHope you feel better soon. 

Your.Angel
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi sweetie, I am single too! If you ever need someone to chat with you can count on me....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

sending prayers. hope you feel better soon.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

big hugs and sending healing thoughts! Please make sure you take care of yourself!

strictmomhere
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers sent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dizzy77702
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Hope you feel better soon. I hate how as moms it's hard for us to be sick bc when we are sick we are still expected to take care of kids and a house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ktp111
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll say a rosary for you

ktp111
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I did say the rosary already anything good happen yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)