Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Welcome to the Depression Support Center! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Depression Support Center!

Feeling depressed or anxious? This is the place for you to connect with other moms about any emotional health issues you are facing.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

Check put some of these great posts in the group!

Share Your Best Mood Boosters!

Where to Turn for Help

Daily Check-In  

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
KALmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I'm Jessica and I'm 34.  I have 3 wonderful children that I homeschool.  I suffer from OCD, anxiety and panic disorders and depression.  I have been on meds since I was 13 and my doctor and I have decided to see if I am okay to come off them (I literally havent' been off them since I was 13).  She suggested becoming involved in something like this so here I am!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm new. Been dealing with depre for log time. I take celexa, 40 mg., make me fuction but it doesn't take away my sadness.

Hi Renee.

DeathStarMom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Doris. Im 25 years old and suffer from ptsd,bipolar,depression and anxiety. I was diagnosed @ 17 with depression.I am on 4 differnt depression and bipolar meds,a mood stablizer and some other meds. i was told its best for me to socialize with other woman who are going thru what i went thru so thats why i have joined this group =)

Lovejjb
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi to everyone IM a 21yr old married mom i have 3 children Bryan of 6 jazlynn 3 and Juan 2 months. Yes i know IM a young mom whit 3 kids already i did start really young i got prego when i was just 14 and was whit my frist babydaddys son he treat me like crap yes i did go through domestic violence whith him but the worse part was my silence which it only pasta year but what seem like years to me i diD regret being with someone that i did not know quite good and no i did not regret my son i just do regret of not waiting for the good time of getting whit someone n planing to have kidsInc. anyway left that jerk n moved on n then later met my daughters and baby boys dad i have 6 years whit him no i don't have that bad life like i had before but still quite had and have some problems but IM not going to be like this all the time so when i want to divorse him i will because i beloved if your not happy whit that one person and you Ain't doing no good for your kids well thirds no other choice then to move on whit out him and see more for Your kids and yourself well its just my oppion n hopefully i get good advice when i get my depression awame thank you^_^
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jackiec456
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  My name is Jackie and I joined a long time ago.  I really wanted to meet people and have some social friends but I was with my ex then and was not aloud.  I am free of him which is great and I am a very lonely person looking for support and help and some friends.

mommyrocioof3
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Rocio. I'm 23 years old and have 3 little boys who all have special needs. I have struggled with depression most of my life. When I was 14 I was told that I have a multiple personality disorder. A few years ago I was told I have PTSD, Bi-Polar Disorder, and a personality disorder of no specific orgin with all kinds of things in it.
notabosley
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello, my name is Jennie. I don't like to dwell on my past. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when I was 22, I'm now 35. I have good days, and bad ones. Hopefully I can come here for any reason.
snookyfritz
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm new here and I think I just posted in the wrong place.  But I hope to make good friends here

notdown4games
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi. I'm shane. I'm 31. I have 2 boys (xander is 4, brandon is 8). I was diagnosed with clinical depression in 2008. I've noticed that my depression is situational, so I think the diagnosis may be incorrect(from ehat i've read, clinical depression is constant rather than situational).
Anyway, i've been struggling with depressive episodes for years, and pray i've found a place where others understand
ndawnz
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:56 PM
3 moms liked this

My name is Nicole I'm 36 years old Ive been living with the same man (Jelly) from the age of 22. I have been pregnant 19 times, 17 times with (Jelly) i miscarried all but 2, Jelly and i little girl was born on Oct. 6th 2008 she died an hour after birth, i died 2 and 1/2 hours after she was born. I bled out and my heart stopped, after going into labor at 19 weeks. but I'm getting ahead of myself here let me go back. I found out i was going to have a baby when i went to the ER because i was unable to eat anything and keep it down along with the pain in my right side and right side of my tummy. The doctor comes in and tells me your just pregnant there's nothing more i can do for you except to get you an appointment with an OBGYN and recommend some prenatals for you. I went to see Dr. G the only female Dr my insurance would except. I got my first sanogram and found out i was pregnant but there was also a tumor on my right ovary. over the next 6 weeks it was obvious that surgery during the pregnancy was unavoidable, so at 14 weeks i had my right ovary and a tumor the size of a cantaloupe removed. ( it was bi-nine thank God) There was nothing they could do to stop the labor when at 19 weeks my water broke. Jelly named the baby girl and we buried her. I still blame myself for her loss, if i would have went to the ER the night befor when i was in pain (i thought it was still pain from the surgery i was cut all the way across my abdamin) we would have our little girl today.

Than in 2010 i got pregnant again this time i lost it at 4 weeks and was told i needed my other tube tied to avoid the chance of me loosing my life with another pregancy. So i went threw the surgery and got it done.

2012 OMG im pregnant again!! I was put on bed rest from the moment we found out, and 8 mo. later i have a beautiful baby boy, Nathan he is 5 mo. old now. He was born 8/27/2012 was 3lbs 12oz, and my gullbladder ruptures and i go in for yet another surgery to get it removed and cleaned up. Nathan spends 1 mo. in the NICU. Now here we are a family of 3 at last! Thats pritty much my story in a nut shell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)