Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you plate is full

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I have so much going on right now.  I am currently on depression and anxiety meds (which do help) but how do you deal with multiple things at once.  For example:  My daughter has left home for the first time-which i'm getting used to but I still have my days.  I am taking care of my brother who is incarcerated.  I am also helping my parents.  My mother is always bad mouthing my father-which I don't like to hear about but I feel like i'm the only one who she can vent too. I have feelings of guilt if I don't help them out.  I've had this since I was little.  I feel like there are times I just can't do anything right.

Thanks for letting me vent :) 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM

talk to your mom and tell her that you dont want to hear her  badmouthing your father because it bothers you. be kind when you tell her but get your point across.

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I agree

Quoting lyrick24:

talk to your mom and tell her that you dont want to hear her  badmouthing your father because it bothers you. be kind when you tell her but get your point across.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JansRainbow
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Talk to your mom about badmouthing your dad. Tell her it upsets you and you don't want to hear it. You do have  a lot on your plate. Do you have other family  that can  help you out? My parents use to badmouth each other to me. Mom is gone now and dad is in nursing home. It was very difficult. I had a lot going on too, still do. You sound like me, trying to take care of everything. You need time for yourself. Do something special for yourself. Take a day off and go somewhere. Or stay at home and don't do anything. No phone calls, read a book, do a hobby. I like to sew, it relaxes me. You need to care for yourself too.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:24 AM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)