Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I want to die

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I'm not gonna do it so there is no need to try to talk me out of it. I sure do wish that dying didn't always seem like the best alternative to this life I have been struggling to livre for the past 35 years.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JansRainbow
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Sorry you are feeling this way. This is a great group and we are here for you.Do you want to explain more on what is going on? I am 55 and have been depressed all my life. I have anxiety and PTSD too. How can we help you?

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Noone has ever told me my diagnosis...thats frustrating. I dont even know where to start.
jalex
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I am so sorry that you are so sad.  Have you told docs how you feel?  I am to the point where i take a lot of meds for depression and pain and if it has to be that way, well, whatever.  I am much calmer on my meds.  I hope you find what you need to feel better.  (hugs)

jalex
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM

ask to be treated for depression.  The meds for pain, anxiety and depression are all the same.  GL, there are caring docs and help out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Noone has ever told me my diagnosis...thats frustrating. I dont even know where to start.

Mom381974
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear antidepressants don't work on everybody. However I've been doing research on the topic and learned that B12 vitamins work well in calming anxiety. Please give it a try. I get depressed now and then. Every time I pop a b12 vitamin, my mood gets better and I sleep very well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM

do you need to see a dr? make yourself an appt. if you cannot afford it check on mental health in your area and they usually offer care based on your income and at a reduced rate. i hope you feel better soon.

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Ugh, sorry! I know how you feel in terms of time. I'm 41 and have experienced it for 24 years on and off.

I do hope you get info and help from your doctors! I can't believe nobody has asked or helped. Well, I can but it makes me sad.

The ladies before me have some great suggestions. Good luck!

Bella482
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Dear sweet life i know how u feel but ur needed in this earth inbox me I'm going through the same thing
Bella482
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to help u
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)