Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 1/20/2013

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:28 AM
  • 11 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
N.Carter2001
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:35 AM

I wish it was next week. I got 2boys they both sick. My oldest has RSV. Very little sleep at night. It bad cause I'm also sick.  And kind of hurt cause I had my Doc take out my birth control. Now that I got that mirena out I feel like a different person. I'm not moody and I notice I now have energy but I'm sick so I'm trying to rest.  I want to get better so I can start to workout a lot more to loss this weight. People think I look pregnant. No I'm not !

momma1708
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I am tired. I just want to rest today. I have no intention of going anywhere or doing anything... other than maybe the dishes. I am actually very anxious because my grandma has a friend who knows all about this stuff that can help me study to be a CNA and all this other stuff that is going to be of great help to me. I can't wait to find out all this infortmation so I can get the ball rolling. 

momma1708
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I hopw that you guys feel better! I am trying to get in shape and lose weight as well. I just ordered Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. I plan to plug that into the DVD player at somepoint today. I have heard a lot of good things about it. 

Quoting N.Carter2001:

I wish it was next week. I got 2boys they both sick. My oldest has RSV. Very little sleep at night. It bad cause I'm also sick.  And kind of hurt cause I had my Doc take out my birth control. Now that I got that mirena out I feel like a different person. I'm not moody and I notice I now have energy but I'm sick so I'm trying to rest.  I want to get better so I can start to workout a lot more to loss this weight. People think I look pregnant. No I'm not !

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM

so far i am feeling pretty good. tried to take a nap this morning but the grandkids kept waking me up. it is getting closer to the time i go be with my husband and that makes me happy. i hope i can get through these next few days withour getting upset.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I am doing good

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Annoyed. My sister keeps cancelli g our plans to see Les Mis in the theater. I have up and made and with my BFF instead. Her loss.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Feeling sad again today, don't know why....

Tracys2
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM

It's Sunday and I'm teaching and leading a meeting- seriously this is beyond my comfort zone (less the teaching than leading, do not like managing a devotion and prayer with pastor in attendance), so I am stressed. But not depressed particularly. Even when I was picking apart the parts in the sermon today about not hating yourself, I was kind of happy about hating myeslf. Bizarre, but I'll take it.

ever_grey
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I made my promise a reality. She and her brother (we split the cookie cake between the two) immensely enjoyed.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I'm good right now, my head cold went into my chest but I am starting to feel better.  Goty my stesy shop running and went to a dinosaur exhibit with DH and LO.  I wish that crouds of people didn't make me so edgy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN