Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center
What do y'all do for it?? I'm constantly tense. My dr won't give me anything for it though. Very frustrating. It's all part of my anxiety attacks I know but nothin I do seems to help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Replies (11-15):
Sarah14094
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Lovr my chiro apptsbut doesnt always last if Im paticularily stressed. I dont feel more stressed than normal now but last nite and tonite Ive had the same problem giving me a sick like headache. Feels like my shoulders are up to my ears. Heat helps a lot. I sleep with a heating pad and move it around to different areas destress until I get hot. I like it turned on high. You can get the ones you put in the microwave and aromatherapy is good too. I find showers work more than baths as U can stretch all around while under the water
SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

They won't give me Xanax. That's the only thing that relaxes me but they just won't give it to me

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Apply heat.  Xanax for the anxiety,  I take extended release Xanax once a day and immediate release as needed for panic attack.  I still get head/neck aches frequently.

angierose7679
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I have no idea :( I've told them that's all that helps but they just wont

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

They won't give me Xanax. That's the only thing that relaxes me but they just won't give it to me

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Apply heat.  Xanax for the anxiety,  I take extended release Xanax once a day and immediate release as needed for panic attack.  I still get head/neck aches frequently.

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Sorry:(  Xanax is a the 1st line treatment for anxiety/panic attacks.  Maybe u need a new Dr. 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

angierose7679
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I know. I've been to several drs and none of them will. I'm evidently gonna have to go out of town cause they don't know what they are doin

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Sorry:(  Xanax is a the 1st line treatment for anxiety/panic attacks.  Maybe u need a new Dr. 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)