Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do y'all do for it?? I'm constantly tense. My dr won't give me anything for it though. Very frustrating. It's all part of my anxiety attacks I know but nothin I do seems to help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Replies (11-15):
Sarah14094
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Lovr my chiro apptsbut doesnt always last if Im paticularily stressed. I dont feel more stressed than normal now but last nite and tonite Ive had the same problem giving me a sick like headache. Feels like my shoulders are up to my ears. Heat helps a lot. I sleep with a heating pad and move it around to different areas destress until I get hot. I like it turned on high. You can get the ones you put in the microwave and aromatherapy is good too. I find showers work more than baths as U can stretch all around while under the water
SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

They won't give me Xanax. That's the only thing that relaxes me but they just won't give it to me

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Apply heat.  Xanax for the anxiety,  I take extended release Xanax once a day and immediate release as needed for panic attack.  I still get head/neck aches frequently.

angierose7679
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I have no idea :( I've told them that's all that helps but they just wont

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

They won't give me Xanax. That's the only thing that relaxes me but they just won't give it to me

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Apply heat.  Xanax for the anxiety,  I take extended release Xanax once a day and immediate release as needed for panic attack.  I still get head/neck aches frequently.

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Sorry:(  Xanax is a the 1st line treatment for anxiety/panic attacks.  Maybe u need a new Dr. 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

angierose7679
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I know. I've been to several drs and none of them will. I'm evidently gonna have to go out of town cause they don't know what they are doin

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Sorry:(  Xanax is a the 1st line treatment for anxiety/panic attacks.  Maybe u need a new Dr. 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Why? 

Quoting angierose7679:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)