Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Have u ever felt like..... not special or jst not wanted?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

well thats how i felt these past week.. i live with my BD we are not together, he sleeps downstairs and the other night i woke up to make our youngest a bottle while i was down stairs i heard him talking on the phone it was 6 am.. well after 4 yrs of being with each other i knw how his voice changes when he is talking to a girl or his guy friends so i right away knew it was a girl and of course i got upset cuz thats how we started our relationship talking late nights on the phone.. while i asked him who he was talking to and he said one of his best friends(a guy) and the next morning i asked again and told him not to lie and  than he told me a girl but that it wasnt like the way i thought that they are jst friends and nothing more but im not dumb... well anyways all we do is fight lately and all i do is cry like all the time!!! i cant sleep when he is at work until he gets home and is safe.. like i knw we are over but i cant help how i feel about him im still in love with him.. and ive tried talking to other guys to get over him and at the end or durning the conversaion i end up thinking about him and jst dnt talk to the other guy again... idk what to do he says he doesnt want to be in a relationship and that i make things hard cuz i live here(i have no where else to live with our kids) any advice for me to not feel like im not good enough, like im not pretty and all these other thoughts out my head :/

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngmommy413
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:18 AM

kinda know how you feel its a horrible horrible feeling :( I just had my baby two months ago and i saw on fb the other night the BD was going out with his ex gf.. my stomach like sank when i saw that..I thought i was over him but i guess im not and now i keep crying :/ just try and stay strong I mean you might wanna think about moving out somehow, even living with someone else cuz it will be kinda impossible to get over him when you have to see him everyday

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:54 AM

ive moved out a couple times but they jst arent the best places for my kids.. ya it hurts so much and he says he will always love me that no one is going to change that but still its such a horrable feeling to knw the person u love is or might be moved on with someone else

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

i think because you are in this bad relationship is causing you to feel like this. i would try to get out of it and go on with my life. can you get a job and make him pay child support and get a place of your own. get a place based on your income. there might be a waiting list but i would get on it now to know that things were going to change.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:11 AM

i have no car or phone to apply for jobs i have applied for houding in my city and i still have to wait 1 yr and a couple of months til i get a place

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I feel like that a lot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:16 AM

hugs mama! You obviously still care for each other, why are you not together? I couldn't imagine trying to live in the same house as somebody that I still have feelings for :-(

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM

((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

KVnC
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I'm sorry you are feeling this pain. Its just better to get out but i know what its like to have no where to go. The gov assist ain't great. You gotta check into some transitional housing they will help u bcuz if it really is over u will never be ok with it living with baby daddy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Oceansong32
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Keep your chin up sweetheart! I know how feeling "not good enough" feels.  It's really hard to not get down on yourself and beat yourself up.  You have to remember and remind yourself and who you are and that you are beautiful and that you ARE good enough!  I know it's hard but better things will come your way. Don't give up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM

the only thing in my city is housing ive even called other cities and they all have waiting list

Quoting KVnC:

I'm sorry you are feeling this pain. Its just better to get out but i know what its like to have no where to go. The gov assist ain't great. You gotta check into some transitional housing they will help u bcuz if it really is over u will never be ok with it living with baby daddy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN