Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have u ever felt like..... not special or jst not wanted?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

well thats how i felt these past week.. i live with my BD we are not together, he sleeps downstairs and the other night i woke up to make our youngest a bottle while i was down stairs i heard him talking on the phone it was 6 am.. well after 4 yrs of being with each other i knw how his voice changes when he is talking to a girl or his guy friends so i right away knew it was a girl and of course i got upset cuz thats how we started our relationship talking late nights on the phone.. while i asked him who he was talking to and he said one of his best friends(a guy) and the next morning i asked again and told him not to lie and  than he told me a girl but that it wasnt like the way i thought that they are jst friends and nothing more but im not dumb... well anyways all we do is fight lately and all i do is cry like all the time!!! i cant sleep when he is at work until he gets home and is safe.. like i knw we are over but i cant help how i feel about him im still in love with him.. and ive tried talking to other guys to get over him and at the end or durning the conversaion i end up thinking about him and jst dnt talk to the other guy again... idk what to do he says he doesnt want to be in a relationship and that i make things hard cuz i live here(i have no where else to live with our kids) any advice for me to not feel like im not good enough, like im not pretty and all these other thoughts out my head :/

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Replies (21-28):
ABC_J_Z
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM

The YWCA helps find you work and a place to stay been there done that 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM

what is YWCA

Quoting ABC_J_Z:

ABC_J_Z
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

what is YWCA

Quoting ABC_J_Z:

Www.ywca.org.  Look it up it helped me a lot I had to stay there for 3 months and they helped me get a job and a place of my own 

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Maybe he should be the one to leave. You have kids to think about. Make him pay you child support, get a job, you can move on. I know you can do it.

diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Yes I do.

CaseyInKS
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:38 AM

I think you are not in love with him anymore, you are just afraid to move on, to give up the somewhat safety-net space he has.   He's not providing you support or comfort, you can't trust him, he lies, he's hurting you, but we women seem ever so reluctant to give up on people that cause us pain and I don't know why that is but I have that problem too, its like the known problem is more bearable than what might be the other problem if we get rid of this one.

CaseyInKS
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Quoting gonecrazi:

Maybe he should be the one to leave. You have kids to think about. Make him pay you child support, get a job, you can move on. I know you can do it.

yes, what she said.   I was always an idiot whenever (and lord how many times we did till it finally TOOK) we were breaking up and/or filing for divorce.  I always felt guilty even if it wasn't all me, even if / when I caught him out of town on a vacation with someone else (not the GUYS like he said) I still felt like I had something to apologize for and so I didn't get what I deserved after being married for 18 years almost, I didn't try to keep the house, and I didn't try to get any of his well-funded 401K profit sharing account.   So I walked away with a couple thousand dollars and left his nice tidy sum for the next wife to take him to the cleaners for after only 3 years of "marital bliss".   She got what I should have had if I hadn't been such an idiot.   of course my mother was always good at laying the guilt trip on and our separation was more of the same, it was MY FAULT even though he was the one caught having FUN in vegas with someone else.   NOW I'm struggling to get by, his exwife did fine, he's fine, taking all kinds of vacations and cruises and I can't afford to go around the block what a dumbass I was.   Don't be like me.

Sarah14094
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM
You need to make him move out. The big mistake here is feeling worthless. You have to see this is something where 2 people are just incompatible in a loving relationship, it has no bearing in you personally. It happens...its not you. The sooner he leaves, the sooner you will see that and be able to move on and find what you deserve. Trust me, its takes meeting lots of people before you feel a connection again, but it will happen. You need him to go to get your confidence back so you can find your own happiness. Your happiness depends on you, not him. I know its hard to let go and be able to afford it, but there are ways, you just have to do the work and help yourself. Dont make excuses...start eorking at a solution fir your hsppiness.

Quoting CaseyInKS:

Quoting gonecrazi:

yes, what she said.   I was always an idiot whenever (and lord how many times we did till it finally TOOK) we were breaking up and/or filing for divorce.  I always felt guilty even if it wasn't all me, even if / when I caught him out of town on a vacation with someone else (not the GUYS like he said) I still felt like I had something to apologize for and so I didn't get what I deserved after being married for 18 years almost, I didn't try to keep the house, and I didn't try to get any of his well-funded 401K profit sharing account.   So I walked away with a couple thousand dollars and left his nice tidy sum for the next wife to take him to the cleaners for after only 3 years of "marital bliss".   She got what I should have had if I hadn't been such an idiot.   of course my mother was always good at laying the guilt trip on and our separation was more of the same, it was MY FAULT even though he was the one caught having FUN in vegas with someone else.   NOW I'm struggling to get by, his exwife did fine, he's fine, taking all kinds of vacations and cruises and I can't afford to go around the block what a dumbass I was.   Don't be like me.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)