Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 1/26/2013

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:00 AM
  • 6 Replies

How are you today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momma1708
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:40 AM

So far so good. I plan on running some errands today. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:11 PM

trying to keep myself busy. still having crying spells but this is only day 2 on my new meds. talked to my husband for a long time this morning and that made me feel better.

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Just when I think there might be a day with no issues, wham - hit again.  Gotta get in shower - it's 2pm and I'm still just sitting around in pajamas.  headache, depressed, blah mood.  Have appointment with PNP - maybe see if increase in meds is in order.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I am doing good

momoftwinsplus3
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I'm pushing myself to working my business and accomplish the sales I need to pay the bills on my own by the end of the month.  My bf told me last night that he is making plans to move if I don't CHANGE and can't basically keep the house spotless for when he comes home from work each night.  He refuses to work on our relationship (which is none existent right now) and how he treats me is conditional on whether he is pleased with what I have accomplished that day or not and even then as far as it goes is he might talk to me nicer for about 10 minutes before he heads to the bedroom to watch tv for the rest of the night.

He refuses to see how is treatment of me increases my depression and makes things harder to accomplish each day.  He tells me I am lazy, I don't care about the house, kids, him or myself.  The problem is I care too much but feel like I am fighting a losing battle because nothing is good enough and no matter how much I try I've failed somehow.

So today I set goals for my bussiness to reach by the end of February.  The home party business I am a consultant for put on some great promo's today that were pretty exciting and I grabbed my bag with my catalogues and talked to anyone I could while I ran errands.  I have a stop;n shop at my bank on Tuesday and another lady that is working to collect orders to get a specific host gift she wants in the next two weeks.

So part of me wants to curl up and stay in bed I'm fighting that urge and forcing myself to set goals and work a plan to get there.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I have a wicked headache....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)