Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center
I have depression and PTSD from an abusive relationship. Just introducing myself:) I'd love to make some new friends and hopefully some friends who understand what I go through sometimes. Anyhow I love to chat and I'm an open book:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Replies (11-14):
ilovemygrey
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM

hi leslie.. great that you have met a christian man who treats you like a queen.. make sure U know him well, before U get married to him.. i have made that mistake 2 times.. i will not make that again. for sure.. i only knew my h 4 mo till i got married to him.. BIG mistake.. never again.. hope to chat with U again.. Lisa

nai_ryoku
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Hi. I'm Jen. I'm 33, mother of 3 kids: 7, 5, and 2. Married to my husband of 11 yrs. who is 34 but acts like a 14 yr old. I am bipolar 2 meaning I primarily deal w/ depression. Eloped w/ my husband on a whim. That's what we do when we're manic. He adores his kids and they love him. I'm tired but I believe in vows so that's all she wrote. (Not to knock anyone who divorces as I would if there was abuse, cheating, or drug use, just many probably wonder why I'm still here.)

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! I have PTSD from past trauma and some of it was from 2 abusive realtionships.  There are a lot of great  women here who understand.

im_2_xblessed
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Kim and have NF,bi polar,fibromyalgia,OCD,Anxiety,depression,tremors, and twitches. I am a mess...but my kids love me even with all this so even on my worst days I get snuggles from them...this is a great site. I hope you enjoy the site and make great friends who not only care but they also understand what you are going through. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)