Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

What my future holds

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Have you ever looked at your life and thought how it would be in a few years? What you would be doing and what not? When I look at my life and try to visualize my future I don't see anything. I don't see my life lasting much longer. And I'm ok with that....
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma1708
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I do look at my life, I have a plan but I am beginning to feel like that plan isn't going to work out. I am very scared for it. 

Why do you feel like this? 

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Careful- I planned to die at or before 23 (I just figured I would) and here I am at 41.

I do understand, and I'm sorry. I hope things look up and make you glad to still be aorund

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Ive been there mama, I kinda still am there. I just had my 41st bday and I actually never thought Id live to see 41. If it werent for my kids, I wouldnt care if I made it to 42.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM
If it wasn't for my kids I wouldn't be here today. But they are bigger now. And idk. I'm just tired of dealing with everything. I feel like its coming to an end
reindeer-c
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Wow, I feel the same way. I feel everything in this life is such a challenge and their is no enjoyment. I would never kill myself but I do feel I will die before I am 50 and I am 38 now. Hugs. I am sorry you feel this way. I know how you just feel knumb. It sucks!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:38 AM

why dont you see you life lasting much longer. is there something wrong with you that makes you feel that way?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM
There's nothing physically wrong with me, that I know of. I just see myself not being able to keep going much longer. One day I'm not going to be able to hold on any more
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I live life one day at a time

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I can understand how you feel, but I think that could be the depression distoriting your view.  Are you getting any treatment for depression?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I'm on meds...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)