Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

AAAHHHH!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

Why doesnt my b/f get it I am stuck in the house no where to go. I tell him that he gets to go places and he tells me that its my fault for being a sad person where no one wants to be around me. Or he also tells me that work isnt going out. I tell him yes it is he gets to talk to lots of different people I am stuck with my 2 year old son that still learning to talk. When my b/f comes home I dont want to deal with him cause I am upset that he once again left use car less for the 3rd time and this is what I have to do stay home and try to make the best of it. Oh I also have to deal with his bull crap remarks like what I just had to hear "how much longer for the potatoes" Me "I dont know, cause I microwave my potatoes and you asked me to put it in the oven" him " oh I forgot you dont keep track of things" Me " :(" another one him "are you going to change our sons diaper or just ignore him" Me ":(. I just want to run away. I am soo unhappy with my life.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Im sorry mama :-( I know from personal experience that men can be ASSES! So many men dont seem to understand how lonely is being a SAHM. And they also dont get that going to work IS a break! And they dont get that we are sad and miserable because we are lonely and depressed! Gah! I feel your pain mama. Im sorry hes being mean, he should NOT be putting you down, it isnt cool and it doesnt help. Hugs mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:48 AM

your husband is not being considerate of you. you need to get out and have some time too. if you have to just leave the house and him take care of the lo. even if its just for an hour or so. im sorry he is not willing to listen to you but if i were in your situation i would go stir crazy.

Tracys2
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM

So sorry, that situation is just so wrong. If you went to a therapist, she'd recommend getting out every day, strengthening your friendships, getting exercise, being arround supportive people, and hearing positives. None of which you can do. For me, net friendships did help but I got pretty messed up being home alone for so long, and not only that- I know a lot of retirees who said no matter how much they loved their kids, it was the hardest time of their lives!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I think you are in a bad situation and your SO is being very mean to you.  You don't need to be treated like that.  In times like this its better to be alone than with someone who is always going to put you down.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Quoting matreshka:

I think you are in a bad situation and your SO is being very mean to you.  You don't need to be treated like that.  In times like this its better to be alone than with someone who is always going to put you down.

this & hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN