Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 1/29/2013

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:44 AM
  • 11 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

My day started out rough. I just felt like I desperately needed to incessantly sob. I let out a few tears, but went back into all-business-no-nonsense mode.

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I am soo very tired and worn out.  My DH may quit his job bc he can't take it anymore and while I don't blame him for feeling the way he does he can't just up and quit.  That has me really stressing out.

I'm the only one that cleans up around here too and I was left with a huge mess to sort through, organize and then clean, all along with watching LO and I'm really getting tired of this.

When work stresses DH out he tends to take it out all on me and I'm not looking forward to him coming home tonight.

JansRainbow
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Feeling stress out and upset. Having family problems again. I have never felt part of this family. They leave me out of things, don't include me. My therapist taught me that they can't be there for me. I won't let them to that to me anymore. My friends are my family.Today at my apartment, the recreation room will finally be opened. It has been closed for nearly  two years.  Having a get together this morning.It will be nice seeing everyone.

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Maybe you can get him to write and put out resumes now at least? It is MUCH easier to get a job wen you aleady have one. Many jobs won't even interview someone without one.

I understand his job may not be understanding of interviewing, but if he were to at least get out the resumes and try a couple interviews fist, it might really make the search easier, AND the positive steps might make him feel better for a little while at least.

GL and hugs! Maybe he will get  a better job and everyone will do better

Quoting matreshka:

I am soo very tired and worn out.  My DH may quit his job bc he can't take it anymore and while I don't blame him for feeling the way he does he can't just up and quit.  That has me really stressing out.

I'm the only one that cleans up around here too and I was left with a huge mess to sort through, organize and then clean, all along with watching LO and I'm really getting tired of this.

When work stresses DH out he tends to take it out all on me and I'm not looking forward to him coming home tonight.

pce68
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I am off today bc business is slow and they said they didn't need me today. my apt is threatening to file eviction on me. I found and agency that gave me part of the money I needed but when I took it to the office the manager wasn't ther and the leasing agent said they wouldn't accept a partial payment, even though they have in the past, so I don't know what will happen. They had sent me a notice saying I had to pay the whole amount by 10 am today or they would file on me, but that's all I could come up with, so I'm hoping that money will delay them for a few more days. 

Itzy0ll0tl
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM

i feel horrible,

I hit my DD yesterday. i posted about it..s o Iwont be long in here too..

but its just really surreal.. how could  ihave done that :(

i feel hung over.. emotionally wise :)  is didnt get drunk or anything :)

to make matters worse.. my fiance left his cell phone in our car.. that I tookoto work.. he called me and ased me to turn it off. and leave it in the car..

yea right!!

i went over it . he deletes ALL his messages but mine. we ahve androids so we use whatsapp. and what do I find in the wahts app images?

a picture of her. his "friend" that he is not supposed to have contact with anymore. why=? becaususe he likes her, he admitted to it once, but confeessed he would never hit on her or anything becsuae hes is too beautifull.. -_-

i had to stop being friends with a guy-- and he promised he would stop being friends with her. and here I find this picture.. of her. of a date where he was not supposed to be his friend anymore...

:( i know he delñetes ALL his messages so he can hide hers. and well really if there was nothing going on, then WHY delete hte messages right?

to top it off. I am 15 weeks pregnant.....

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I am doing good

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:00 PM

well, i havent cried today and i dont feel that desperate feeling. i hope the new med is kicking in. i was able to wash a few dishes this morning and not feel so nervous about it. i have supper going in the crockpot so ive accomplished a couple of things. we will see how this goes over the next few days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

It's a meh sort of day... I'm trying to stay positive... I feel like my life should have more going on than this... boredom, or depression? Not sure what it is i feel... 

Lynnie68
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Well so far I'm having a good day.. Just hope it stays that way now..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I had a really fun class today even though there was only 1 student. But I was not productive at all afterwards and it seems everything keeps breaking around here. First the garage door, then the front storm door, a weak spot in the floor, now a leaky roof and a problem with the dishwasher! Grrrr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)