Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Just need to keep moving...

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM
  • 3 Replies
Not motivated at all to day. I have to get my two year old, one year old and myself out the door in 30min and I am stuck on the couch... Just hard to keep moving somedays.... One thing at a time right. I have one girl dressed and the diaperbag packed, one more girl and me left....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 PM
2 moms liked this

somedays you gotta just put one foot in of the other.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

if youre not already doing this then start by preparing yourself ahead of time. pack the diaper bag the night before and lay the girls clothes out. anything else you can do the night before do that and see if it makes it easier on you. i know how you feel. ive been there before.

KatieGirls2
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Thanks, I try to do this most of the time and you are right it does help a lot. Last night everything went wrong and it just didn't happen... We did make it where we needed to go on time though :)

Quoting lyrick24:

if youre not already doing this then start by preparing yourself ahead of time. pack the diaper bag the night before and lay the girls clothes out. anything else you can do the night before do that and see if it makes it easier on you. i know how you feel. ive been there before.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN