Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

just back from Dr. office thought I was gonna snap.....

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
I have been going to this Dr. For 2 years,I get there today and the place is packed then the nurse tells me that my Dr. Has been fired so I have to see new one.Now I am feeling all like ready to leave cause I have been having some real bad problems lately.Well 30 min into wait I go to reschedule cause I dont do people especially really loud complaining ones she tells me im next so i decide to wait.There was a lady wheezing and bitching and she would not stop so the uncensored me said why dont you take your wheezing ass outside and talk to the tree.Well that got me in a room.by the time i saw the doc my bp was high i was having a speed talking episode he took me off half my meds and is sending me to therapy again....WTH.so now im suppose to cold turkey my crazy lady pills?
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

That sucks...I've been seeing my dr. for 5 years. I would have a fit if someone took my meds, they keep me stable.

ruggy03
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Probllem is last week or two im just getting worse,its really hard to take them correctly and function i cant even work when i am on them correctly.its like a no win battle
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM

i hate when you get a new dr and they do that to your meds. the ones you know are working for you. i had a dr done that once and i quit seeing her and am now seeing a np and i love her. if you are not satisfied with this dr ask to see another one. good luck. sorry you had to wait so long and had to listen to the complaining lady.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Sorry, but I HAD to laugh about you telling the wheezing lady to go talk to a tree! That part was funny, the rest isnt :-( I would be super pissed too. Why the hell cant this dr CHANGE your meds instead of just yanking them away? Thats messed up. Hugs to you mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruggy03
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Last time i thought i was gonna have to commit myself hahhah not funny but the tree lady omg if ya cant breath quit talkin....
im_2_xblessed
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Sorry for your troubles. But I agree ask to talk to a
Different dr as the dr you saw was completely useless
(I did now I have a new shrink I also told my counsler that normally she's useless as well bc she doesn't usually call back until I say I desperately need to talk to someone and that the dr I saw was completely useless as he didn't listen or check my medicine to see If there was a bad reaction (there was) the pharmacist would give it to me so I'm still not sleeping t
Right. Good luck and ((((((((**HUGS**))))))))
TheMommaJessie
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:50 PM

NEVER COLD TURKEY wean urself off them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)