Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so depressed that i am seeing 2 married men

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

my son's bio dad is married but he texts daily and we have engaged in sex despite the fact that i know he is now married.

i dont see him that often.last time i saw him was november but we always talk about having sex again.luckly we dont live that near so we havent had sex.it is sad for my son as they dont get to see each other but i dont think his father cares

then there is my ex before my son's father.i dated him for 6 years before meeting my son's father.let's say i only stopped sleeping with him while i was dating my son's father but as soon as we broke jup, i wwent back to sleeping with him and i never asked him if he was in a relationship.

we hang out once or twice a week and he has seen my son much more than his father. well 2 months ago his girlfriend emailed me and she asked me to stop all contact with him including mental and physical (*yeah mental..that was odd). Anyway, her email made us see each other even more....

until i think my heart was aching and i did something stupid or not so stupid...i sent one of those spam emails that i usually get to her so that at least my name would pop in her mailbox.she saw it right away as 5 minutes later i get a call from my ex saying: did you send her an email?...and as he was talking to me, he said, oh no, wait, it is one of those spam messages..you didnt send it...

i was like, ok, no problem.but then his girlfriend emailed me and said that she really wanted to know what was going on and i told her.i said: i did exactly the opposite she had asked me to do and that i didnt owe her an explanation...

i know

it was childish, inmature, wetc etc...but i just feel i am relapsing in all senses

what do i do???

i caznt wait to get back on track

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM
2 moms liked this
you need to care more about yourself. these two men only want to have sex with you nothing more. they are just using you. care more about yourself than that. find someone who respects you for who you are. it sounds like your self-esteem is low and you might want to be seeing a therapist or get some books to read about it. what you are doing is only going to cause turmoil. i hope you get the help you need.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM

100% aware...just unable to deal with another addiction.i was fine for 4 years and now I have relapsed

Quoting lyrick24:

you need to care more about yourself. these two men only want to have sex with you nothing more. they are just using you. care more about yourself than that. find someone who respects you for who you are. it sounds like your self-esteem is low and you might want to be seeing a therapist or get some books to read about it. what you are doing is only going to cause turmoil. i hope you get the help you need.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM

*hugs* do you have a therapist?

matreshka
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I think this is something that is only going to hurt you, the wives involved and any kids involved.  Its not a good situation for anyone.  Please try to break it off.

hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you are picking men that are safe because they are unattainable. First of all, I pray you are using condoms and oral bc ... No telling who else they are cheating with and I feel certain you do not want another child with an absentee father.

As far as getting back on track, stop sexual contact with ANY man for a year. Focus on your son solely.
Get a therapist and be completely honest with what you have been doing so they can help you see why you have been choosing the path you have ( I know, but you need them, not me)
Abstinence is a really good thing for someone dealing with your depression.
If you really want to get back on track, you must let these men leave your life for good. You know they are using you and you know this type of sex does not ease your depression for very long.( fifteen minutes and then you feel worse?)
Seek a therapist, even on a sliding scale they are good counselors . Go, be honest so you can get the proper answers and your own solutions.
Good luck, really consider abstinance , sweetie.... Sex with people who have already left you is not healthy, you obviously know that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I have..I just feel I may not be strong enough and I feel like shit

I Quoting matreshka:

I think this is something that is only going to hurt you, the wives involved and any kids involved.  Its not a good situation for anyone.  Please try to break it off.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:27 PM

what happened to you that you sleep with men that have so little regard for you?  It's not healthy - very sad.  Please see someone about this.  Hugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I broke up with ex number 1 because he did not want a family but he is a really good friend and he has always been there for me. Neither I nor him can be strong about not ending up in bed .

when I broke up with him and I met ex number 2, got pregnant and he cheated so I left him.

im a single mom working full time and caring for my son full time and I have zero interest in dating but if these 2 men contact me, it is not easy to say no

i think your response is ok if it were coming from someone from any group but not from the depression group.

i think u are out of line responding the way you did.

i know what happened to me.

im just going through an addiction and like all addictions, they re hard to break

Quoting deltathree:

what happened to you that you sleep with men that have so little regard for you?  It's not healthy - very sad.  Please see someone about this.  Hugs.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I wasn't being harsh - just concerned.  It's sad to see you being used.  I feel for you.  I'm a very empathetic person - think you took it the wrong way.  You asked what to do & I simply suggested therapy - again out of concern.   I wish you well on your journey.

Quoting Anonymous:

I broke up with ex number 1 because he did not want a family but he is a really good friend and he has always been there for me. Neither I nor him can be strong about not ending up in bed .

when I broke up with him and I met ex number 2, got pregnant and he cheated so I left him.

im a single mom working full time and caring for my son full time and I have zero interest in dating but if these 2 men contact me, it is not easy to say no

i think your response is ok if it were coming from someone from any group but not from the depression group.

im just going through an addiction and like all addictions, they re hard to break

Quoting deltathree:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:26 PM

One thing is saying " what happened to you" and another one is putting your opinion and use loaded words like "little regard". .

I'm not 15 year old who may think that sex I love...I know well what. I am doing just like a smoker knows well how bad nicotine is for them

Quoting deltathree:

I wasn't being harsh - just concerned.  It's sad to see you being used.  I feel for you.  I'm a very empathetic person - think you took it the wrong way.  You asked what to do & I simply suggested therapy - again out of concern.   I wish you well on your journey.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deltathree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)