Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you? 1/31/2013

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:04 AM
  • 19 Replies

How are you doing today? Is there anything you need to talk about?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommysTimeOut5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I am anxious and stressed. I just need to make it through the rest of this week. (fingers crossed)

shesliketx
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I am just blah. I am tired. I didn't get 2 assignments that were due yesterday turned in, I went to bed at 9pm. I just want to lay in bed all day and sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Letha
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I'm doing much better today then I have been for the past few days and this weather isn't helping much with my mood! i think I'm having cabin fever but I'm going with my daughter later to a get together for pre-school.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Not great. The weather is beautiful, 2 of the kids are in school and the other tomorrow, everything is great! And I'm still sad.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Tired and fatigued.  I am having a fibro flare and its bad.

JansRainbow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I slept well. Feeling broke; money wise. Took Buddy, my dog to vet yesterday to have his nails trimmed. They noticed his face was swollen. He has an infected tooth. They gave  him two shots, pluspain meds and antibiotic. Also had to get his flea treatment and worm pills. He does not have them, but to prevent  them. Came out with a bill for $180.00 dollars. I need to take him back next week to have the tooth removed. That will be another $250.00 dollars. I put money away each month for vet care. Was able to pay the bill. They demand payment at time of service. Have some for next week, but will need to put rest on charge, which I don't like, but what can I do? He needs treatment. I love that fellow. He is my best buddy. His name Buddy fits perfect.

snookyfritz
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I'm trying to motivate myself to shower and get dressed.  I have a lot to accomplish today

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:39 AM

At work, I'm feeling sleepy and a little bit anxious, but it should be an ok day

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM

still having crying spells but not quite as bad. my dr told me she would increase my wellbutrin if i needed her to so i put a call into the dr. hope she calls me back with a new dosage.

momoftwinsplus3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I guess you could say I am desperate but scared (not safety wise but failure wise).  Last night my bf came home and went off the deep end ranting and raving because the house wasn't the way he wanted it.  He crashed around and moved stuff around (now I have to redo a bunch of stuff and find things he hid.  I went into my office and stayed there until he was finished and went to bed.  I can't live like this anymore and I don't want my children to live like this.  The only way out for me though is to get a steady stream of customers and parties lined up in my business so I am taking my youngest to the mall today and hoping to talk to as many people as possible and drum up some business.  I'm trying to get myself going though because I am worried about spending all that time and having nothing come from it.  It would just be another thing he could point at and say I failed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN