Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jeez

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

My mom called me last night to tell me my childhood friend died and they arent sure as to why. She had mono for the second time in 2 months and she was jaundice. Her boyfriend left for work and came back to her dead in bed. I was in such a shock that I couldnt do more than cry. Now I am going to her funeral and for the first time I have no idea what to even do. She was so artistic and funny. She was just 23, she had a fully life ahead of her. She was getting engaged to her boyfriend, talking about kids and marriage, going on with her art.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nicole1357
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I am so sorry for your loss 

JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Thanks Nicole1357. She was great. My mom and her mom were best friends in high school and through college, they are still friends. So us girls were close. I just cant believe she is gone

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss :-(

JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Thank you

Quoting leahbeah143:

I'm so sorry for your loss :-(

ashleighmama
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Oh mama I am so sorry for your loss :-( I cant even begin to imagine your heartache. Please try to take care of yourself also while youre mourning. Sending good thoughts and big hugs your way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JRSMOM0621
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Thank you. I'm really trying to remember to eat. Even though Junk food has my name on it I'm trying to keep to the healthy stuff

Quoting ashleighmama:

Oh mama I am so sorry for your loss :-( I cant even begin to imagine your heartache. Please try to take care of yourself also while youre mourning. Sending good thoughts and big hugs your way!

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM

i am so sorry. hugs!

elwalters77
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Oh man. I'm so sorry. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommysTimeOut5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM

OMG my condolences for you and her family. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)