Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

New and so sad

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:28 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hello all I'm new to the group, not new to depression. I just can't get happy. I have faked my smile for so long. I can't fake it anymore. I feel hated by my husband and children. I do the best I can as other health issues affect me as well. My world is crumbling down. The sadness and bad thoughts are overwhelming. I just can't fight all this anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Welcome. We are here for you. Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I'm sorry. Have you been to a doctor about it? A lot of us can understand what you're saying. Welcome!

Drewsmom8
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I understand how u feel I've battled depression for a long time I had a brief period while I was pregnant that it actually went away but it's back again full swing..I'm contemplating going to the dr next week for help ur not alone there are days where I don't wanna hold my baby and I feel awful for it. Feel free to message me if u ever need someone to talk to

melissa916
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I know exactly what you mean. I'm 33 and have struggled with depression since about 16. About 3 months ago I hit rock bottom. I called the doctor at that point but then it took me 3 months to finally drag myself in there. I am now on my second week of Celexa and I will be starting therapy soon. There is help out there you just have to reach out and contact someone. I know how hard that is, that's why it took me so long. But I'm so glad I finally said something. I have to say for myself, reaching out for help was the best thing I have ever done. I hope you can bring yourself to do it. If you ever need someone to lend an ear, feel free to message me.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

are you seeing a therapist or a dr? are you on any meds? it sounds like it is time you do that. you dont have to live this way. there is help out there.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Welcome to the group!  What have you tried to help with your depression? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)