Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

well today....

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

ewnt by a little slow.. today was my first day at work.. my partner has been busting my butt telling me i had to get a job and that i need one fast.. i finally get one and im being treated like a big pile of freaking sh*t.. i did what i was suposed to and yet i still get no respect.. i hurts so bad.. i just want to freak out i dont know what to do any more.. im on the edge.. i cant smile right anymore... i just want things to get better but everyday that goes by seems like it just keeps getting worse.... what do i do to keep myself calm?? i dont know how much longer i can fake a smile to everyone i see.... i cant hold myself back much longer....

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melissa916
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Have you talked to your doctor about this? I'd start there. Hope things get better for you.

allie5489
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM

i dont have a dr.. :( i cant afford one right now...  

Quoting melissa916:

Have you talked to your doctor about this? I'd start there. Hope things get better for you.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:07 AM

it might be time for you to see a therapist. they can help you with some of your problems. they can also lead you to a psychiatrist if they think you need meds. you can get help.

Tracys2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Talk to your pastor or county. There are free programs, sliding scale... yes, even after work. If you need medication and don't have it, a clinic can prescribe some. Mine is $5/month with no insurance. I know it's hard, but clearly you need help.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Talk with your partner about how you are feeling and the things that are hurting you.  Maybe they will see what they are doing is too harsh and hurting you.

twistandshout
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM

There Ladies are wise and know what they are talking about, head their information and you should be able to get some help.Hugs to you and I really hope you feel better soon. Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)