Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

How are you doing today?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Replies (11-16):
mkrhodes84
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM

got taxes filed today and my husband planned some away time today just me and him... His sister kept our little 2 while we filed taxes and then he took me to lunch at a nice sit down place and then out shopping for our son's birthday present as he turns 6 tomorrow! Im still a little anxious but better then I have been being! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

reindeer-c
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:46 AM

not good. i feel like I have no purpose in life. I am very alone but it is my own fault. I wish I could change. With OCD and an eating disorder that control my life it is impossible. Just not doing well. Very sad inside.

im_2_xblessed
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Today is the same as yesterday and the day before.....anxiety that I can't manage,really bad headaches still(was in a bad car accident dec 11) the headaches feel like star bursts at the bae C1-C2 vertebrae. pain everywhere especially in my neck. I have a broke wire (I had surgery and everything was stable till the 11th) panic attacks that occur when I go in the store alone.( I need to have someone with me)I can't drive due to the medicine I'm on. And not allowed to carry,bend over,stand or sit for a long time. So all in all it's nice to be alive just wish I could get some pain relief and that the 11rh for my orthopedic appointment would hurry up and get here.
shesliketx
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I'm answering based on yesterday.

I was fine, then my husband went fishing/camping with his friends. It made me angry. He is about to leave for a month, our 3 year old was begging him not to go, and I never get a break. I won't get one for the next month. I am just tired. Jealous.

I mean, I know he doesn't really have a lot of friends here and I'm glad he made some and went fishing/camping instead of to a bar, but still. It just sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deamonlove1214
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Same but also feeling alone very very alone.

Quoting flprincessmom:

not so good......anxiety is high & feeling trapped

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jylianne
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sad. Defeated.

Ditto

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)