Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Crushed once again....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Took a pregnancy test per doctors request .... as soon as I get a bfp she wants to see me ... and its negative. I dared to hope for just a few minutes and now my heart is just rebroken. Its going to be a very long day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Soory you are having a rough day...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Thanks... ttc sucks and after 4 almost 5 years of trying and 2 miscarriages I feel absolutely defeated.

Quoting gonecrazi:

Soory you are having a rough day...

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I am really sorry. I have a SIL who is going through the same thing.  I wish I had some adivece but all I have are (((hugs)))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I guess eventually the desire will go away or I will die of old age. One or the other.

Quoting matreshka:

I am really sorry. I have a SIL who is going through the same thing.  I wish I had some adivece but all I have are (((hugs)))

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

*hugs*

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM

im sorry. keep trying and dont give  up.

blackbeauty39
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM

i understand how you feel. i have miscarried before and it took a long time to heal emotionally. i tried for many years after that to concieve but it was until much later after many years of depression. you just have to take this one day at a time and let things happen naturally. when God is ready for you to concieve then you will. until then all you can do is wait and have faith.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

snookyfritz
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I'm so sorry.

AmyL3469
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Take the test expecting it to be negative. Stop putting so much presure on yourself. It'll happen. Took a year and a half for this baby in my belly, LOTS of negative tests. I got my positive the time I expected nothing, after we stopped 'trying.'

We had a miscarriage before our first daughter too.. Maybe just take a break for a while?

I was also told a few months before getting pregnant this time around that I might never have kids again. That's tough news to take.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN