Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I am chronically disorganized.  I missed therapy last week and now I am having to make sure I don't miss another appt or they will terminate me.

Plus now I have a lot of various things going on, play groups, DBT group for myself.  All kinds of doc appts for my fibro and RA as well.

Plus I drive DH to and from work and meetings.  He will not drive as he gets severe anxiety.

I've never been able to be organized and could really use some tips.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Replies (11-12):
ruggy03
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Haaah sorry organized?i dont think i can spell that right...my phone has like 50 reminders on it I am a walking noise alarm...
flowrsgalore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I'm old I could prob learn to use my phone to organize stuff but I don't.  I have a spot in my kitchen that I have my on going store items I need to get.  The calendar gets stuff written down & is almost never put away in a drawer it's always on my counter too.  I often burn candles & I'd hate to leave the house w/ one burning. I put a sticky note on my laundry rm/ garage door if I happen to burn one earlier in the day & know I might still be leaving the house. Sometimes things I know I might forget I tape a note right to the center of my steering wheel in the car.  Some pc of paperwork/mail a stop that i might forget. Good god this probably makes me sound about 80. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)