Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi Ladies I'm new to the group.  I've struggled with depression most of my life.  It's hard when people think "cheering up" is a simple act of will power and you're just not trying.  I'd love to be happy and less anxious everyday it's just no a switch I can turn on when I want.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mkrhodes84
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Welcome to the group and AMEN to that statement! My husband is all the time telling me to cheer up and I'm thinking MAN do I want to but I just dont know how!

dizzy77702
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I'm totally with you on that. Most of the time I just feel broken. Welcome to the group. We've got a great group of ladies here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Welcome to the group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Welcome to the group. Yep, Im with you on that statement. Like seriously, are people really dumb enough to think we can just snap out of it?! If only we could, sigh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhodaj
by rho on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Hi and Welcome to the group. I am Rho and I know what you are saying. If I could switch my switch off and on I would always have it on being happy

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:36 AM

welcome to the group. we are here to support you. are you on meds or seeing a dr or a therapist?

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Welcome to the group

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Welcome to the group!  I grew up with a lot of misunderstanding of my issues and its really frustrating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)