Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been missing for a few weeks. January was a terrible month

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:58 AM
rho
  • 6 Replies

At the begining of January my grandsons uncle passed away due to complications of pnemonia. He was 45.  The following week I had to go to a wake for one of my close friends bil.  Then I get a call the following week that my great aunt had passed away. The next day I get another call that my other great aunt had passed away. We had calling hours for one aunt one night and the other aunt on the next. Then I came down with that new flu. It isn't fun.

January was also the month that my grandmother and my father had passed away 10 years ago. They passed away 2 weeks apart. Today is the 28th anniversary of my grandfather passing away and everyone wants to know why I am in a terrible mood and my depression is starting.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Oh wow, Im sorry mama, thats a TON to deal with in 1 month.Just say very nicely "bite me!" when someone wants to know why you are in a bad mood and/or depressed, you have every right to your feelings. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:28 AM

i can understand why you would  be in a bad mood. im so sorry about all your losses. if you want to talk just message me.

rhodaj
by rho on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I don't say bite me very nicely. I am bad at telling people to kiss my ass no matter what is going on. If I'm in a bad mood or depressed there is a reason and my family knows that. I even told my daughter that I don't have to have her a baby shower if she didn't straighten up. Just because I was in a bad mood,

Quoting ashleighmama:

Oh wow, Im sorry mama, thats a TON to deal with in 1 month.Just say very nicely "bite me!" when someone wants to know why you are in a bad mood and/or depressed, you have every right to your feelings. Hugs!

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Wow, that is a lot on top of a lot! Hope February treats you MUCH better and you can start to recover

diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM
~ Hugs ~
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

(((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)