Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i just want to feel better!!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 9 Replies
Sorry but the last few days have been bad. My depression is back full force and I had a panic attack at work yesterday ;( I feel like shit and really just want to end i( I'm stuck at school till 530 and I'm just praying I can make it. I have therapy tomr at one and regular doc app thursday. I'm on depression meds ( citolpram sp?) And I take vit b complex bit nothing helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lizzie490
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Hang in there, depression is hard to deal with at times. Know that you're not alone. You will eventually feel better, maybe not 100% but close. Keep moving, keep breathing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizzie490
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Hang in there, depression is hard to deal with at times. Know that you're not alone. You will eventually feel better, maybe not 100% but close. Keep moving, keep breathing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I'm really sorry. At least you have goals to make it only so many hours/days till you get help. Hang in there!

snookyfritz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Oh boy, do I know how you are feeling.  When I'm in the middle of an episode there really is nothing that makes me believe that it will end.  But it always does.  Chin up, take it minute by minute

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM

*hugs*

skyelyns_mommie
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Thank you ladies. Sorry I have not replied till now we were hoof to have class but the teacher never showed so were all just sitting here. I still don't feel week and I want to cry but I can't. I just keep thinking therapy is tomr. Thank you for understanding and being here for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:32 PM

maybe you need to be on another antidepressant . talk to you dr about it. i just come off of that because it wasnt working anymore and they put me on lexapro but it hasnt kicked in yet so im waiting too.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

hugssorry....

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)