Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Never been depressed til pregnancy

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

For the last three weeks I have been pretty depressed about having a baby. I am just so unwanting of it all right now, that I have been crying and mopey and just depressed. Like today I had a checkup at the DR and just drove home balling because part of me was hoping they couldn't find a heartbeat...

I think some of it is that DF and I were on the rocks very badly before this, in fact I was going to leave him in Oct/Nov. But then there was a traumatic event in his family in Nov, we found out we were preg at the end of Nov, and now I feel stuck.

He wants to work it out, and I kind of want to. But I also really want to leave. We have been trying to work stuff out for a year...

Any suggestions?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Honestly, I think if you feel like its time to move on you should. A child will never fix a relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:52 AM

i would go to couples counseling. i understand you feel like your stuck but if you two can work together the relationship can get better and you shouldnt feel that way. this can be a joyous time for you if you work together. good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN