Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I dont deserve my beautiful son

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am bi polar and I have a son who just turned two.

I woke up this afternoon from a nap, in a horrible mood. I just couldnt tolerate anything he was doing. I yelled at him and he didnt like it, I had no patience.

I'm a horrible mom, he deserves so much better. Im such a broken person, with broken pieces and I cant possibly give him what he deserves.

I hate myself. I hate myself, and I dont know what to do because I'm with myself all the time.

I wish I was a different person but I'm not, I try to be a different person and fail, everytime.

and i'm sorry.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (11-11):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:22 AM

You are not by yourself. You just need to arrange things for you and your son so that if you are having a rough time you can leave the room that he is in (make sure he is safe) and go to another room for a cool down period. All mothers go thru a rough time with their first born, I did when I had my son. My husband left us for 6 months and when he came back he got a wait up call. it was rough for me but you know what, even with everything that happen, your son will be the only person there who will care enough and understand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN