Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

just some venting....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 5 Replies

well... im sitting here waiting for my partner to get off work.. im just thinking... im really sad.. i keep thinking of my "family".. i havnt heard from or even spoke of them in three years... my mother wont speak to me unless i leave my partner and she has turned everyone else away from me.. i only have my father and he only texts me like once a month... it sucks being around my partners family cause they dont like the way she is but they still love her.. my family hates me and it just sucks... :( i have no friend the only person i have is my partner and my note book... and my partner is being diffrent cause she is transforming into a man.. and the T

makes her/him mad and just diffrent!!!!.. :( im so just lost.. and were looking for a place to live and i had to get a new freaking job... i just cant be happy anymore... i just cant win.. :(..

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
allie5489
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:20 AM

and justto add.. everytime i hear anything about myself thats bad i belive it... it sounds stupid but being told bad things all my life its just easyer to belive it then to say its not true!!! i have been fat all my life cause when i get sad all i have to do is eat.. and i eat and i eat.... most the time i throw it back up but.... i just hate that.. i always tell myself to stop doing that but because thats all iv ever been able to do when it comes down to it i just dont care.... sorry that this is all so long i just needed to let go of somethings.. id have alot more to say and everything but im still having a hard time trying to figure things out from my childhood....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I can relate, my family turned away from me when i came out and had my first GF, then when i broke the news she wanted to transtion...they ALL left me and even after the break up 3 months ago. I still have no family or friends. I suffer from Depresstion and Bi-polar and many other issues. Just a quick lil note to tell you your not alone. , if you wanna chat I can be here for you. I even have a Fb just for my CM "friends" so I can be private and FINALY be myself.  Let me know if you want or need to chat. (((HUGS)))

allie5489
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:30 AM

omg thanks its nice to know im not alone in anyway.. i dont have a faceook (i have a face book but my partner uses and checks it) so its not really mine.. but all i have is a hotmail and this... id love to chat so add me as a friend some time.. thanks so much and im sorry about everything youv been through..

Quoting Anonymous:

I can relate, my family turned away from me when i came out and had my first GF, then when i broke the news she wanted to transtion...they ALL left me and even after the break up 3 months ago. I still have no family or friends. I suffer from Depresstion and Bi-polar and many other issues. Just a quick lil note to tell you your not alone. , if you wanna chat I can be here for you. I even have a Fb just for my CM "friends" so I can be private and FINALY be myself.  Let me know if you want or need to chat. (((HUGS)))

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:41 AM

im sorry  youre going through all of this. i know what you mean about losing your family. i have lost mine because i decided to marry a black man. but let me tell you that has been 27 years ago and we are still together. i occasionally talk to one of my sisters on the phone but havent heard from them in several months. at first things went smoothly but then they gradually stopped inviting me to family get togethers or anything they done together. i do have my husbands side of the family though and that is how i survive. that and my own immediate family. if you love your partner then stay with them and make them your life.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:57 AM

*hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)