Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

So out of it...update.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 15 Replies

I am so out of it today. My husband leaves tonight for a month long training operation in a different state. I have a bladder infection, I am just feeling yucky and tired...but I cant sleep...

I have counseling today and I am glad. I have been missing my dad and my dads side of the family a lot lately (my dad is in prison), and I am confused about why. I miss family in general...I am glad I have therapy today. I feel like just crying all day.

sigh.

Update: my appointment was at 11. I had 1 written down. My therapist didn't call me to see why i wasn't at my appointment or anything. I showed up at 1 and she was like "oh your appt was at 11. You missed it, I thought that wasn't like you. We will have to schedule you for another day."

Well, my schedule is weird anyway because I don't have a babysitter and my husband is leaving tonight...so I can't even get in until the 19th.

I cried once I got to my car because I felt like I was unimportant. If I've never missed an appointment, why wouldn't she call to see what's up? Ugh.
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

im sorry you are feeling so bad. i have been away from my husband for six months. he is in the army and stationed in ga and i am at home in va. i was going to go with him but i went into kidney failure and couldnt leave all my drs that i was seeing every week. i am leaving to be with him on the 23rd as i have been steadily improving and dont have to see my dr as much. im sorry about your dad. can you write him and see how he is doing? i hope everything works out for you.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM

((((HUGS)))) Maybe your therapy appointment will help out.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM

awwww sorry!  You have a lot going on.  It's ok.  Hope T helps some.  Hugs.

Tracys2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Glad you have an appointment. JI hate being sick, especially when he'll be gone for a month. Hope you can talk through some worries and your medication helps with the BI!

shesliketx
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:37 PM
My husband is in the Army too. He's heading out to NTC. I wrote my dad and sent some pictures a few weeks ago but haven't gotten a letter back yet. He is incarcerated a few hours from me, I may try to go see him soon.

I am sorry you had so many health issues, but I am glad things are improving!!

Quoting lyrick24:

im sorry you are feeling so bad. i have been away from my husband for six months. he is in the army and stationed in ga and i am at home in va. i was going to go with him but i went into kidney failure and couldnt leave all my drs that i was seeing every week. i am leaving to be with him on the 23rd as i have been steadily improving and dont have to see my dr as much. im sorry about your dad. can you write him and see how he is doing? i hope everything works out for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesliketx
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Bump for update
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:44 AM

im so sorry hun. i have had that happen before. hang in there until the 19th. try journaling or something to get your feelings out.

gigis1
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:47 AM
*hugs* just cry Hun, cry and scream just let it out... We all have our weak moments but you aren't unimportant, doctors are just idiots sometimes ;/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Come here and cry with us.  We don't mind.  I've done it alot, but not for the same reasons.  I'm sorry they didn't try to make arrangements to see you, even if for a few moments.  Some therapists just don't understand how important those few minutes could be to someone, especially if they know you are upset.  I can't believe they didn't call you to see where you were.  I'm sorry this happened to you.  hugs

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:20 PM

hugs mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)