Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

need venting.. :/ please

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
This is gunna be long but i need someone to vent to.. So heres the story im 6months pregnant with my exs baby.. He already has a 8month old and hes not wit that baby mom eaither.. But he has a gf so lately he hasnt been asking how im doing at all weeks at a time its about to be a month without him asking anything.. we had sex about the beginning of jan and one day after that he doesnt text me or call me or anything.. It does get me upset nd im thinking if he doesnt ask how im doing in the next few weeks or months than i wont let him in the delivery room.. Is it wrong ? Also if he doesnt come to my baby shower i also wont let him in the room.. Im getting depressed from this becuz he told me he was gunna be here for me and everything.. But hes not now and i dont even know if i want to give the baby hes last name, hes not here now..so why should i..? One simple text asking how am i.. Would be fine but he doesnt.nothing at all the one time he did text me was to say he heard a certain rumor, that wasnt even true nd when i told him it wasnt true.. He didn text back or even ask how things are... Uqhh what should I do.. :/ ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dizzy77702
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Sounds like you already know the answer, leave him and I wouldn't give the baby his last name. Just make sure his name is on the birth certificate so you can go for child support. He sounds like a loser getting two woman pregnant back to back and not at all responsible. You are better of raising your child as a single mother.
christinarb
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks so much
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM

(((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:29 PM

if that were me i would cut off all communication with him. but when your baby gets here i would ask for child support. im sorry he isnt being supportive. unfortuately that happens to alot of women. went through it with my daughter and we didnt give the baby the dads last name. so i know how you feel.

lexismom90
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Personally I would stop even trying to talk to him and just cut him off. When baby gets here go after child support and leave it at that. I also wouldn't give the baby his last name. Just my personal opinion though.
evelyngayle
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I  can't believe what a dirt bag he is.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I'm sorry that he's doing that to you, what a jerk!

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM

so sorry hun - what an ass.  Hugs.

Baybeelove88
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Let him go, and put your last name on that birth certificate for sure!!!!
christinarb
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Thanks everyone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)