Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i hate this!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
i know i should be happy with my life. i have 3 happy healthy kids and im only 27. i just cant stop finding the negatives in my life. i feel like i missed a huge chunk of my life because i had my first when i was 20. i see there girls who dont have kids in tow, they can do anything and go anywhere, and i just get so jealous. i cant work because i cant afford daycare. i just feel so down.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mkrhodes84
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I'm right there with ya honey! Mother since I was 17 no real help with them can't go out and can't afford day care so I don't work $115 per child a week is way to steep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Stop awfulizing everything. Your kids are healthy,they love you,and they are blessings. As my Dad used to say "can't never could". Where there is a will you will find a way. Is your baby's daddy in the picture? If so could he help with babysitting.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM

hugs! I feel you, I was 19

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:47 PM
thats nothing. i would have to say close to 300 per week for my youngest alone.

Quoting mkrhodes84:

I'm right there with ya honey! Mother since I was 17 no real help with them can't go out and can't afford day care so I don't work $115 per child a week is way to steep

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM
wow i came here seeking support and understanding and that sounds harsh. its not something i choose to feel or can just get over.

Quoting gonecrazi:

Stop awfulizing everything. Your kids are healthy,they love you,and they are blessings. As my Dad used to say "can't never could". Where there is a will you will find a way. Is your baby's daddy in the picture? If so could he help with babysitting.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM

can you get assistance with daycare through the social services? thats what my daughter does. they provide daycare for all three of her kids. if not can you get someone to watch them sometime when you go out and have some free time?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:44 PM
because my so makes around 2000 a month gross and i get 506 in child support for my oldest the state wont help. so only brings home cant 12 of that every month. we have been struggling with just paying the bills so i cant imagine paying a sitter or going out. we only drive when we have to so we can save on gas and the adults only ebt like one MAYBE two meals a day so we have enough food for the kids. i dont have health insurance because adding me was too much. i just cant stretch our money any more than i already do. but because i have no education the only job i would get pays no more than 10 an hour and daycare costs around 300 per kid.

Quoting lyrick24:

can you get assistance with daycare through the social services? thats what my daughter does. they provide daycare for all three of her kids. if not can you get someone to watch them sometime when you go out and have some free time?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I understand you. Ive got Three and have been a mother since 17. My youngest is 6.  I'm really having a hard time. Last year I came out (I'm an lesbian) . Without any support. If you need to chat I'm here!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:05 PM
thank you. that means a lot to me. i have no support because i moved away from my family. they are as supportive as they can be, but i just want some grown up time.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand you. Ive got Three and have been a mother since 17. My youngest is 6.  I'm really having a hard time. Last year I came out (I'm an lesbian) . Without any support. If you need to chat I'm here!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Your very WELCOME!! Try and Keep your HEAD UP!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)