Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

here i effin go again......

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 5 Replies
What the hell I cant go one day without some kind of bullshit happening...and then here i go spinning out of control..wanting to just destroy anything in my path...i am sooo angry..why u ask?who the fuck knows..
I go thru days no sleep then days im bed...right now im so mad i cant explain it.gotta love getting older and havinh this manic shit develop more and more....word to the wise 2 manic equal miserable kids do us a favor get fixed this is horrible.
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:45 AM

are you bipolar? are you seeing a dr or taking meds for it? that is what i would do if i were you. you can feel better.

rhodaj
by rho on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM
If your not seeing a dr you probably should. You most likly need a mood stabilzer. It does sound like you r bipolar but it seems like that is just an easy label sometimes. It could be something completly different.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I would make an appt with a psych doc.  I have the same issues, I have bipolar.

One thing I learned on my own is to have a sense of humor about life. I'm not saying be happy-go-lucky but DH and I have been through a lot and I have been through a lot on my own, it still feels that when bad things happen it pours down all at once.  DH and I try to laugh it off when there is nothing we can do.  That's how we got through homelessness together.

I feel if you can get one positive thing done a day its a great thing.

ruggy03
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Matreshka if I could find a positive......I am bipolar manic depressive with cycling episodes.......I am a wreck...nothing seems to help I have to work for a paper company at nite. Cause I. Can't work during day with people(well I could )but don't see it lasting long.....
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)