Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hi everyone.. My name is Cristal I'm 26 and a mother to 3 amazing boys ages 6, 4, and 4 months old..today isn't a very good day for me.I'm very down just want to cry...I just found out 3wks ago that IM pregnant a of today I'm 11 weeks and although I know I'm pregnant and have had an ultra sound I'm not ready to face this... Me an the father just broke up3 wks ago..his very excited and im bit I blame him for this..he new I didn't want to have sex tell Dr tied my tubes or found a birth control that would work. But no that wasn't good enough he manipulated me till I gave in and now I'll be alone..anyways sorry for venting so soon..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deltathree
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM

HI & welcome! :)

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM

im so sorry youre down momma. does he want to break off the relationship now? i would try and see if we could work it out since you have kids together. but if you cant go on with your life and look at this pregnancy as a blessing. make him pay child support so you can take good care of the kids. im sure you are a wonderful mother.

cristalf060812
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
We broke up right before the Dr confirmed that I was pregnant..he is a good father to all 3 of my kids.. he took my 2 older boys in with arms wide open. We just can't get along. I know everyone has flaws and people make mistakes but when he stayed lying to my face allowing his bad habit to make us lose everything then I have to drawa line some where he says he can change but I don't believe him.. right now me and him well remain friends and in mutual grounds..I live him but its just to much stress right now.. And as far as my unborn child I will love it no matter what I thank once I have my first actually Dr apt and get into my own home things will get better just scared right now
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM

hugs and welcome to the group! hopefully he will at least stick around to be good to his baby.

cristalf060812
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I hope so to an ty
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Welcome to the group. (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)