Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can u love someone so much that dont love you back :(

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
I met my exhusband 2 years ago and we got married and divorced in the same year. I left him because he changed so much. He would text me he loved me but never said it to my face. He never touched me or talked to me. After the divorce he promised me if I gave him another chance he would change. We worked on things and I eventually moved back in cause things were going so good and we started trying to get pregnant. After a year of trying with No success he went back to his old ways with some anger issues also. So once again I left. I know it was quick but I moved on with someone else and a month later found out I was 8 weeks pregnant by my exhusband. We got back together....again...for our baby. He is right back the way he was with no emotions. No affection. No love. He doesn't even spend his day off with me and his daughter. Its killing me. I love him so much but his attitude is tearing me apart.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

perhaps its time for you to move on permanently. you could try to get him to go to counseling with you if he will. i wish you all the best.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Some time you have do what is right for you. Maybe ending it would be best for everyone. You don't want your daughter to grow up and think that this is what love is suppose to be.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:47 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

I feel like if he hasn't changed by now he probably won't.

deltathree
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Quoting leahbeah143:

*hugs*

I feel like if he hasn't changed by now he probably won't.

JTMOM422
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I say let him go. Not to be mean but your daughter will grow up watching how her dad treats you and might end up accepting that a man who acts that way to a woman is ok.

matreshka
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I agree with what everyone has said already. I was stuck in a relationship like that for 5 years. 3 of them were good, then we graduated college, moved and he became a completely different person.  A monster.  Still I loved him.  I had to leave, it was hard but I did and it was the best decision I ever made.  It did take a while to get over him, but therapy and not jumping into rebound relationships helped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)