Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg, yesterday I went WAY outside my comfort zone and I.....

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this
I survived! So, yesterday I took Joshua (almost 14 yr old ds) and Matthew (8 yr old ds) and Joshuas friend to the mall. Joshua forfeited Christmas gifts so his bro would get gifts and still believe in Santa (dh lost his job Dec. 7th so we were broke for gifts). We were waiting for our tax money and Joshua knew we would get him a new ipod as a Christmas/b-day gift, so we had to go to the Apple store at the mall. It was like a 40 min. drive, we hit EVERY red light, once on the freeway it was bumper to bumper traffic, I wanted to cry, but I didnt. Then, the mall was packed, the Apple store was even more packed. Omg! Ugh! Part of the time I felt like I couldnt breathe, but I kept it together with a smile so I didnt ruin it for my kids, theyre used to me spazzing out and having to leave, but I DID IT! The boys had fun and Im happy for that. Im also happy that my anxiety didnt ruin their day. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowrsgalore
I feel whipped & this dealio hasn't even started. I better catch some sort of second wind.
Today at 1:55 PM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Isn't that awesome when you realize "omg I was all freaked out, but it went fine".   Glad you did it & your kiddos had a good timand you survided just fine.

pookie.bear2009
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Congrats Mama! That was very sweet of your son to do that for your younger son too. Not a lot of kids would do that. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM

that is great! not sure if i could have handled it or not.

jalex
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM

That is awesome for your both!!  yay!  I find that sometimes I do much better than I think I will with my anxiety.  Have a great Sunday :)

Jazmyn1
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:21 PM
GOOD FOR TOU THATS AWESOME!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I'm so glad you made through the day..

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Wow, you are AMAZING! WTG you.... that sounds really stressful. Way to hold it together

mrsjksimmons
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Way to go!

BabyBearsMom608
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Great job being selfless ! Great MOM!

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)